Pin and Spacer Supplier Delivering Top Quality Component Parts
Pins and spacers are usually the piece which holds your component parts in place together, thereby requiring intricate and specific requirements. Jones Tools & Manufacturing is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified manufacturer of pins and spacers for a wide-range of industry needs.
Our pin and spacer component parts are available in a variety of materials and finishes. Whether you need stainless steel, alloy steel, aluminum, bronze, iron, brass or bronze spacers or pins, submit your part print today for a responsive quote with the best value and shortest lead time.
Pin component parts include but are not limited to:
- Headed pins – absorb lateral stress and rotate to allow freedom of movement for supported objects
- Hitch pins – commonly used to secure vehicle trailers often found in agricultural settings
- Locking pins – allow you to frequently connect and disconnect pins as desired
- Spring pins – expand and create tension against the walls of a hole, keeping it fixed in place
- Taper pins – simple design of a solid cylindrical pin with a taper held together with dry friction
Spacers component parts include but not limited to:
- Pipe spacers - provide insulating protection from a possible electrical shorting between a pipe and its casing
- Threaded spacers – contribute to a device’s structure and share the loading forces with a helix center
- Unthreaded spacers – contribute to a device’s structure and share the loading forces without a helix center
To Jones Tools & Manufacturing, every part is the most important part. We assure top quality, cost effectiveness and prompt on-time delivery. Our commitment to unmatched customer service has made us one of the leading component part manufacturing facilities in the nation. For over forty years, Jones Tools has provided all types of parts - from the most sophisticated to the most complex pins and spacers.
The list of metal and non-metal materials that can be altered pins and spaces with the equipment from Jones Tools & Manufacturing.
***For additional component part inquiries, submit your part print today.